The School of Business provides the foundation for lifelong learning to meet the business and leadership challenges of today and tomorrow.
- We pursue a supportive learning environment –both inside and outside of the classroom – that provides our students with opportunities to develop the expertise required to distinguish themselves academically and professionally.
- We are devoted to the principles of integrity and pledge to be ethical, honest, fair, respectful and responsible in our interactions with others.
- We embrace diversity in people and in ideas.
- We systematically assess our teaching efforts and our curricula to ensure learning.
- We are dedicated to the continual development of our faculty in terms of teaching and research.
- We actively support scholarship that advances business practice and pedagogy.
- We are committed to mutually beneficial collaboration with the business community that advances the education of our students and the research of our faculty.